|Automation Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Installation/Civil Work||Installation Available|
|Air Blower Power (kW)||0.75 kW, 0.5 kW, 0.25 kW, 0.4 kW|
Akar Dynamic Bio-Reactor System (ADBR) is a compact Mobile Sewage Treatment Plant
also called as Fluidized Bed Reactors that can be easily loaded in truck / trolley or even on a trailer. The skid mounted design allows for easy assembling and disassembling unit, providing greater mobility for transportation. This compact system uses 65% less space and energy. The revolutionary system provides many benefits over conventional systems based on biological process.
Akar Dynamic Bio-Reactor System (ADBR) is a combination of different technologies. The compact system provides enhanced efficiency, performance and easy mobility. We can manufacture ADBR in wide range capacities starting from 10,000 Liters Per Day (suitable for 90 residents or 90 PE), up to 6,00,000 liters per day (suitable for 5600 residents or 5600 PE) in the Mini and Midi range. For higher capacities and special requirement, the customer can consult design engineers from the company. The advantage that ADBR offers are :-
- No foul smell - Plant is fully enclosed.
- Treatment process retention time reduced by more than 60%.
- Space and energy saving of more than 60 %.
- Ready for almost immediate installation.
- Easily transportable. Mounted on skid.
- Can be mounted on trailer (if required) and moved to different places.
- No major civil concrete works required at site.
- Saving on piping works requirement at site.
- Lockable from front. ( If Required )